I have received hundreds of requests for a bowl cozy video tutorial this year. So, I thought it would only be fitting to include my bowl cozy video tutorial as a part of this 12 Days of Last Minute DIY Gifts video series! Ta-dah! Here it is. In this tutorial I teach you how to make the bowl cozies I prefer for the size and shape and the ones we most often use in our house both for hot and cold bowls. These are great for soups, oatmeal, yogurt and ice cream, etc. We also like to use them for our popcorn bowls when we have movie nights at home. Since all the bowls look the same the bowl cozies help us differentiate between bowls. Kids love having their own bowl cozy made up in fabrics they chose! I hope you like my take on the very popular soup bowl cozy. Enjoy!
Now, enjoy my FREE step-by-step video tutorial on how to make bowl cozies! Happy sewing!
Here for all 12 free video tutorials for 12 Days of Last Minute DIY Gifts:
• Day 1- Snappy Wristlet
• Day 2- Duo Zipper Pouch
• Day 3- Lip Balm Cozy
• Day 4: Snap Up Caddy
• Day 5: Patchwork Oven Mitt
• Day 6: Patchwork Kitchen Towel
• Day 7: Rollup Cord Keeper
• Day 8: Reversible Fleece Neck Warmer
• Day 9: Quickie Pot Holders
• Day 10: Rice Hot/Cold Packs and Hand Warmers
• Day 11: Bowl Cozy (this project!)
• Day 12: Reusable Fabric Bowl Covers