NEW FREE VIDEO QUILT ALONG STARTS FRIDAY, Feb. 1, 2019!
Join us as we work on our Samosa Quilt! Watch the video below for details.
To get started:
• Enter your email address and name on the video player below to join the fun!
• You’ll need some 10″ x 10″ squares of fabric. I bought mine here. (affiliate link) I’ll be using 36-42 squares for my quilt.
• We’ll also be using the 10″ Slicer ruler.
• Then come back here on Feb. 1st for the first video in the quilt along!
¡Hola! I’m Vanessa, the Crafty Gemini. Welcome to my home on the web. If you’re new to my website watch this short intro video I created for you to show you around a bit. We have project based video courses, online sewing clubs, patterns, supplies, notions and even 450+ FREE step-by-step video tutorials here just for you! Have a look around and enjoy!
Are you a returning customer? If so, this is where you want to be!
Use the button below to login to your account and access all your orders. This includes both digital and physical products.
Once you login you’ll also have access to all your individual video courses and club memberships. Easy peasy!
Sign up to receive our weekly email newsletter! You’ll receive updates, info on new classes, video tutorials and even coupon codes for future purchases.
Hint: Make sure to click the confirmation link that will be emailed to you after signing up!
Have you heard about our video of the month clubs?! They are all the rage!
We are currently accepting members in the following four sewing clubs:
- 2016 Video Bag of the Month Club – Features 5 different handbags. Each taught with a PDF and step-by-step video lessons.
- 2017 Video Bag of the Month Club – Features 5 more different handbags. Each taught with a PDF and step-by-step video lessons.
- 2017 Wallet of the Month Club – Features 8 different wallet projects. Each taught with a PDF and step-by-step video lessons.
- 2018 Organizer of the Month Club– Features 7 different organizer projects. Each taught with a PDF and step-by-step video lessons.
Note: When you join any of our clubs you have unlimited and indefinite access to the content. Your access to any purchased courses or club memberships never expires and you can always login to your account to download the PDF patterns and/or watch the video lessons.
• We also have a clubs only private Facebook group that you can request to join HERE (make sure you are logged into Facebook before clicking this link) to see pictures of all the amazing projects our club students have made.
Our online shop is stocked with goodies! Browse through our dozens of project based video courses, online sewing clubs, PDF & hard copy patterns, supplies and notions and more!
Whenever she gets ready to start a new club, I get giddy with excitement about all of the new projects I’ll be able to make. I also find her clubs to be a great value. I’ve taken single-item sewing classes for the same price as her entire club! And with those classes I don’t get to take the instructor home to help me when I want to make the project again. I can’t wait to get started on her next club!- Jen B.
Thank you for a very detailed tutorial, Vanessa. You are an excellent instructor who really explains all the potential “gotcha” areas where a sewist could run into problems if they’re not careful. A very lovely and functional project, thanks for taking the time to plan, film, edit and post this tutorial ! -Diana from Toronto.
I LOVE Vanessa’s teaching style. She shows and explains in a way that is understandable and never in a way that is belittling. Bonus – I can pause, rewind and watch the tutorial as many times as it takes to finish project! With having a disability, I am unable to attend classes outside of my home. This is a WIN, WIN opportunity! Thanks, Vanessa! -Karol S.
I love love love your tutorials. You have the amazing gift of being a great teacher which is a rarity. The ability to break down a concept and instruct it in usable, easy to follow steps is a rarity. On top of the fact that you are approachable, interesting, down to earth and real. Very non-intimidating. I am so glad I found you several years ago. Your encouragement has been appreciated. – Jane W.
Vanessa, I could have used this video 10 years ago when I first started machine embroidery! You are a terrific instructor. Thanks for making the videos so logical and straightforward. I have been teaching for 34 years and certainly can appreciate all the hard work that goes into a great lesson. -Geraldine C.
Sign up for weekly emails!
Get immediate access to dozens of sewing & quilting video courses. Each project contains printed PDF instructions and step by step video lessons to help you get successful results.
Save $ and join one of our sewing clubs! Each club features different projects each with it’s own PDF & video lessons. Learn how to make beautiful handbags, wallets, organizer projects and more.
Watch 450+ FREE step-by-step instructional video tutorials on sewing, quilting, soapmaking, crochet, arm knitting, gardening and even cooking/baking. All taught with a straight forward and easy to follow teaching style!