Day 5 is one of my favorites! We are making Patchwork Oven Mitts and I’ve even included a FREE PDF template you can download here. It has a lot going on and it’s a longer tutorial but I include every single step you need to make a successful oven mitt. The star of this video is the fusible gridded interfacing! Wait until you see how easy this stuff makes sewing up a bunch of 2.5″ squares. You’re going to want to use it for a ton of stuff especially if you’re looking for ways to bust through your fabric scraps. This is perfect!
FYI- We carry the grid interfacing in our shop here.
Here it is! ENJOY!
Here for all 12 free video tutorials for 12 Days of Last Minute DIY Gifts:
• Day 1- Snappy Wristlet
• Day 2- Duo Zipper Pouch
• Day 3- Lip Balm Cozy
• Day 4: Snap Up Caddy
• Day 5: Patchwork Oven Mitt (this project!)
• Day 6: Patchwork Kitchen Towel
• Day 7: Rollup Cord Keeper
• Day 8: Reversible Fleece Neck Warmer
• Day 9: Quickie Pot Holders
• Day 10: Rice Hot/Cold Packs and Hand Warmers
• Day 11: Bowl Cozy
• Day 12: Reusable Fabric Bowl Covers