Here it is! ENJOY!
Day 4 is a quick and easy scrap busting project. In this video tutorial I teach you how to make a Snap Up Caddy. When it’s snapped up it can hold a variety of little things and when it’s unsnapped it lies flat for easy storage and/or travel. You just need a few basic supplies and you’ll be cranking them out. Feel free to play around with the math and make these in a variety of sizes. These make great gifts for guys and men too!
The interfacing I use is this one.
The plastic snap setting kit I use is this one. [<— affiliate link. Thanks for your support.]
If you want to make this caddy and don’t want/can’t get snaps try my other tutorial for a very similar little caddy here.
Here for all 12 free video tutorials for 12 Days of Last Minute DIY Gifts:
• Day 1- Snappy Wristlet
• Day 2- Duo Zipper Pouch
• Day 3- Lip Balm Cozy
• Day 4: Snap Up Caddy (this project!)
• Day 5: Patchwork Oven Mitt
• Day 6: Patchwork Kitchen Towel
• Day 7: Rollup Cord Keeper
• Day 8: Reversible Fleece Neck Warmer
• Day 9: Quickie Pot Holders
• Day 10: Rice Hot/Cold Packs and Hand Warmers
• Day 11: Bowl Cozy
• Day 12: Reusable Fabric Bowl Covers