Snap Pouch Tutorial
If you hand sew this will be perfect for storing some thread, needles, thimble, small scissors, etc.
My kids often use these as a wallet, too! Throw some cash in it and in your back pocket. This snap pouch tutorial is easy peasy!
• Fabric: I recommend using these faux leather sheets we sell in our online shop. I designed the PDF template so that you could cut two pouches out of each faux leather sheet. You can also use any sturdy fabric that doesn’t fray- cork fabric, vinyl, etc.
• Thread: I prefer a good quality 100% polyester thread when I make bags.
• Plastic Snap Kit: I bought my kit here. (affiliate link)
• Straight Stitch sewing machine: All you need is a basic straight stitch to complete this pouch. If your machine has a triple straight stitch that works really nicely as well.
• Basic sewing supplies: You’ll also need scissors, sewing clips, fabric marking tool, and a sewing machine needle (I used a Universal size 80/12 needle.)
Now all you have left to do is watch my FREE step-by-step video tutorial and make it yourself!