In this month’s vlog update video I want to share with you some of the projects I’m working on in garment sewing, quilting, crochet and knitting.
I love having so many hobbies that keep me busy in one thing or the other. I feel like crochet and knitting supplement the sewing machine hobbies of sewing and quilting very well! Afterall, I can’t take a sewing machine with me everywhere I go but I can take a project bag with some yarn and my needles/hooks! Do you feel the same way? Let me know below!
Here is the video and below it I will leave you with the links to just about everything I mention in the video in case you are looking for more info on them.
• Easy Goes It Shawl (free knitting pattern)
• Hiya Hiya Sharps (knitting needles- aff link)
• Malabrigo Rios Wool Yarn in Lotus color (affiliate link)
• Lion Brand Yarn Vel-Luxe Yarn (affiliate link)
• Affordable Solid Quilting Cotton Fabric (affiliate link)