Charlie Bomber Jacket Online Video Course
This is the online video course for the Jalie 3675- Charlie Bomber Jacket Sewing Pattern. All course lessons are taught by Vanessa of Crafty Gemini.
** The pattern is NOT included in this course price. You can purchase the sewing pattern separately here: Buy the jacket pattern.
In this video course you will learn the following:
• How to read a Jalie sewing pattern
• How to choose the correct size
• How to trace and cut out your pattern pieces
• How to select the correct fabric for the project
• How to cut fabric out correctly
• How to transfer pattern marks to your fabric easily and precisely
• How to sew two different versions of the bomber jacket- lined and unlined.
• How to construct welt pockets
• How to insert a jacket zipper
• How to sew with stretchy knit and stable knit fabrics
• How to sew waistband and wristband ribbing
• How to make this jacket on a domestic sewing machine only
• Tips for making this jacket quickly and easily on a serger
• and more!! I will share all kinds of tips & tricks along the way!
• This online course also features live video chats where Vanessa will answer your questions and check in with you. These chats are always a ton of fun!
Description: Bomber jacket for stable knits or stretch woven with zipper at front, ribbing collar, cuffs and waistband. Pocket with single welt made of pocket fabric and forward shoulder seam.
Pattern includes 27 Sizes: From US size 2T (kids) to size 22 (women’s)— BUY your pattern here.
Suggested fabrics: Stable knit or stretch woven for main body pieces, ribbing or other stretchy knit for cuffs, collar and waistband, etc.
One pattern is all you need to be able to make this awesome jacket for everyone in the family! Make multiples for different aged children and remake them as they grow out of the smaller size! Such a versatile pattern!
*Vanessa is wearing size Z (with no modifications) and Allie (7 yrs old) is wearing size K (with no modifications).