In this episode of WIP Wednesday it’s time to sign up for the 10th Edition Crafty Gemini Bag Club! This is Mini Bag Club #2 that features 5 smaller bag/pouch projects that you are sure to love. Tune in for all the details!
This week we’re talking about mini bag projects & interfacings. Reminder: My NEW Mini Bag Club #2 is only open for 2 more days! So, if you want to join us and sign up click here for all the details.
Join the NEW BAG CLUB here: https://craftygemini.com/shop/crafty-gemini-bag-club-mini-edition-2/
I’m also sharing tips for selecting the ideal interfacing to use. Whether you’re a relative newcomer to the world of bag-making, or an experienced bag maker, understanding the basics of interfacing selection is key to achieving a professional-looking finished product.
Interfacing is an important but often overlooked step in the bag-making process. Interfacing provides structure and strength to the bag and helps ensure that it holds its shape. The interfacing you choose will be dependent on the type of fabric you are using, as well as the size and shape of the bag.
In this video, I’ll share my go-to tips and tricks for selecting the right type of interfacing. With this guidance, you’ll be able to confidently choose interfacing for your next project.
Products and projects mentioned & used:
• Join the NEW BAG CLUB here: https://craftygemini.com/shop/crafty-gemini-bag-club-mini-edition-2/
• Previous Mini Bag Club: https://craftygemini.com/shop/crafty-gemini-bag-club-mini-edition/
• Other Sewing Workshops & Clubs: https://craftygemini.com/product-category/pdf-video-workshops/
• Bosal Fashion Fuse – 60″ x 36″ White: https://craftygemini.com/shop/fashion-fuse-60-x-36-white-2/
• Charmed Tote Bag Video Course: https://craftygemini.com/shop/charmed-tote-bag-video-course/
• Mens Bifold Wallet PDF & Video Course: https://craftygemini.com/shop/mensbifoldwallet/
• Round Bottom Tote Bag Video Course: https://craftygemini.com/shop/round-bottom-tote-bag-video-course/
Join the NEW mini bag club here.
Sign up here for the Crafty Gemini Newsletter to receive reminders about next week’s episode.