Round Bottom Tote Bag Video Course ONLY
Course price goes up on Sunday, March 7, 2021 at 11:59pm ET.
Let’s make this Round Bottom Tote Bag!
Finished bag measurements: approx. 15″ x 17.5″
Sign up today for 6 step-by-step hi-definition video lessons for the Round Bottom Tote Bag.
NOTE: This video course does not include printable text instructions. Instructions are only via the video lessons.
Course does include a 1-pg PDF template for the front patch pocket.
Supplies you will need:
• 1 yard total of quilting cotton fabric for bag exterior and lining
• 1 scrap piece of cotton fabric that measures at least 8″ x 10″ for front patch pocket
• Thread in a neutral or matching color
• One 60″ x 36″ pack of Bosal Dura-Fuse non-woven, crisp, fusible interfacing
• One 50″ piece of 1/2″ wide nylon webbing for bag shoulder straps
• Sewing machine & basic sewing supplies
If you’ve been looking for a structured tote that is perfect for flatter objects like laptops, tablets, notebooks, etc. this is it!