Power Boy Briefs PDF Pattern & Videos
I designed these underwear for my son who complained about the rough and “scratchy” exposed elastic on conventional underwear. I created this design with no exposed elastic and nothing but super soft and comfortabe cotton jersey touching your child’s skin.
Here’s the quick rundown of what you’ll get when you buy this PDF Pattern/Online Class:
• A Printable PDF pattern that includes sizes 2T- 9.
• PDF instructions for completing the project.
• Password protected access to the 8 hi-definition video lessons that show you how to do everything from putting your PDF pattern together to completing the elastic waistband.
To make one pair of these briefs you will need:
• 1/2 yard cotton jersey fabric
• 1 yard of 1″ wide elastic
Your access to the video lessons never expire!
You can watch the lessons from anywhere in the world if you have internet access.
My guarantee to you: If you have a sewing machine in good working order, basic supplies, the materials listed in this pattern and you follow my instructions and video lessons you will be able to successfully make a pair of these Power Boy Briefs. If you have trouble you can email me and I will help troubleshoot your situation. If after I try to help you via email you still cannot make the briefs, I will refund you your money, no questions asked!