Michelle Tanks & Dress Online Video Course
EARLY BIRD SALE PRICE ENDS ON SUNDAY, JUNE 23, 2019 AT 11:59PM EDT.
This is the online video course for the Jalie 3911- MICHELLE Tanks & Dress Sewing Pattern. All course lessons are taught by Vanessa of Crafty Gemini.
** The pattern is NOT included in this course price. You can purchase the sewing pattern separately here: Buy the tank/dress pattern.
** The first video lesson in this course goes live on Friday, June 28th. Join us!!
In this video course you will learn the following:
• How to read a Jalie sewing pattern
• How to choose the correct size
• How to trace and cut out your pattern pieces
• How to select the correct fabric for the project
• How to cut fabric out correctly
• How to transfer pattern marks to your fabric easily and precisely
• How to sew all views included in the pattern: 1) tank top with facing, 2) lined and reversible tank top, and 3) tank top dress with pockets and lined bodice.
• How to sew with lightweight woven fabrics
• How to finish raw woven edges
• How to make these tops on a domestic sewing machine only
• Tips for making these tops quickly and easily on a serger
• and more!! I will share all kinds of tips & tricks along the way!
• This online course also features live video chats where Vanessa will answer your questions and check in with you. These chats are always a ton of fun!
Sewing pattern for breezy tank and dress
- Rounded V neck
- Straps wide enough to cover bra straps
- Double-layer style (A) (that allows you to use those sheer fabrics in your stash)
- Tank with a facing (B) (for opaque fabrics)
- Dress with bodice finished like tank A and a roomy above-knee skirt (with pockets) that starts just above natural waist (C).
Size chart: https://jalie.com/product_sizes/3911.pdf
Suggested fabrics:Light-weight woven fabrics with a soft hand and nice drape.
Notions needed: Coordinating thread.
As we ship packages out we always refund any shipping charges that exceed $1 over what the true shipping cost comes out to.
*Vanessa is wearing size Z and Allie (7 yrs old) is wearing size L (with no modifications).