Essentials Wallet PDF & Video Course
This item is for a PDF pattern, step-by-step online video course & supplemental printable text instructions for the Essentials Wallet by Crafty Gemini.
Online course features 8 step-by-step video lessons to complete this project.
Finished measurements: ~7.5″ x 4.5″ x 1″
Supplies you will need:
• Wallet outer: 1 fat quarter
• Wallet inner lining: 1 fat quarter
• Back pocket outer: 1 fat quarter (or scraps from one of the other fat quarters above)
• Back pocket lining: 1 fat quarter (or scraps from one of the other fat quarters above)
• Coin pouch zipper: One zipper least 7” in length (longer is fine and you’ll cut it to size)
• Coin pouch fabric: 1 fat quarter (or multiple scraps for different parts)
• Credit card slots: 1/4 yard of fabric or several larger scrap pieces
• Credit card slots lining: 1 fat quarter
• One magnetic snap (an 18mm snap that is 2mm or 4mm thick works nicely)
• 10” x 20” piece of stabilizer for wallet outer/ back pocket- foam or fusible fleece work fine.
I joined a couple of Vanessa’s club and they are AWESOME, learned so much and had a great time making the items, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the wallet club, made 14 diva wallets already and can’t stop. Keep up the good work Vanessa.
Gladys Tollett –
Love the tutorials
Harriett Lomax –