Turban Inspired Headband-DIY Tutorial

If you need a quickie hair accessory this is the project for you!
Super easy to make and a great beginner project! Even kids can make these really cool turbands!
This is the perfect project to use up your stretch knit scraps because it requires such a small amount of fabric. I say you start making these now and start your own collection or give them as gifts. I’m going to make some for my little girl too. I love how these look on my curly hair, too!

, , , , , , , , ,

8 Responses to Turban Inspired Headband-DIY Tutorial

1. Sarah Hoffman May 13, 2013 at 7:21 pm #

Love the tetorial do you have this in a pdf file?? Would love to see my grandchildren make it.

2. Tess July 21, 2013 at 8:11 pm #

I have been trying to find a good video tutorial for a long time on how to make these, and yours is the best I found! Super easy & turned out wonderful!

3. Brilliant and so simple! I am totally going to try it this weekend – thanks!

4. Link to Dallas Fort Worth Knee Doctor January 13, 2014 at 3:20 am #

What a great opportunity! I love this tutorial 😀
    so simple & cute.

5. Profile photo of ladib1493
    ladib1493 March 25, 2015 at 7:28 pm #

You are the best..I recently started to let my curly hair grow out and needed a good headband..going to try it..thanks so much for the perfect details.

6. knabino April 21, 2015 at 3:42 pm #

Just yesterday I was thinking I needed to find a pattern for these. I need some quick ones made up before I go on vacation.

7. Benita Fish April 21, 2015 at 8:53 pm #

Love the tutorial for the Turban style headband. You make everything look so easy. 🙂

8. Alissa April 22, 2015 at 11:46 am #

Thanks for another great tutorial! My Girl Scout Troop has made recycled shopping bags from t-shirts and this would be a great add on to that project. Can’t wait to try it.