Welcome to another edition of Fiber Friday, where we explore the wonderful world of knitting and crochet. Today, we will be addressing a common issue that many knitters face: the fear of ruining their handmade garments.
Specifically, we will be focusing on the sleeves of my beautiful Ranunculus sweater!
On Friday, April 7, 2023 Crafty Gemini is hosting Episode #19 of her LIVE video series called Fiber Fridays! In this LIVE event Vanessa will share projects she is working on, new yarn purchases, updates on new pattern designs, fiber related resource books and answer audience questions.
This series typically airs the 1st Friday of each month.
If you are specifically interested in fiber related crafts including: Knitting, Crochet, Circular Sock Machine Knitting, Spinning, etc. then this is the show for you!
Products and projects mentioned & used:
• Needles + Yarn = Magic T-shirt I’m wearing: https://craftygemini.com/shop/needles-yarn-magic-t-shirt/
• NEW case for EEW 6.0 e-spinner (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/3KgFYgZ
• Electric Eel Wheel 6.0 e-spinner: https://www.dreamingrobots.com/product/eew6/
• Electric Eel Wheel Nano 2.0 e-spinner: https://www.dreamingrobots.com/product/eew-nano/
• Erlbacher Gearhardt Speedster Circular Sock Machine: https://erlbacherknitting.com/category/machines/
• Knitting/Crochet T-shirts: https://craftygemini.com/product-category/t-shirts/