Today, I’m sharing some tips for using Stitch & Steam to make a fun textured little tote bag! Change up the dimensions to suit your needs. This would make a great little gift bag or tote bag for a child. A fabulous way to use up those fat quarters in your fabric stash.
Be sure to sign up for the newsletter to stay in the know of all new things going on at Crafty Gemini!
Products and projects mentioned:
• Order your Stitch & Steam here: https://craftygemini.com/shop/stitchandsteam/
• Temporary Spray Adhesive: https://sulky.com/sulky-kk2000-temporary-spray-adhesive-42-oz-120g
• JUKI HZL- LB5020 Sewing Machine: https://craftygemini.com/shop/juki-hzl-lb5020-sewing-machine/
• Thread Snips: https://craftygemini.com/shop/clipper-thread-snips/
• The Crafty Gemini Shop: https://craftygemini.com/shop/
• Tools & Notions in the Crafty Gemini Shop: https://craftygemini.com/product-category/toolsnotions/
Other products and projects:
• Last Minute Gift Giving Tutorials, find the YouTube Playlist here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj9jdzKVN1eefAfrviBG0lkSoHSjm6P–
• Last time we used Stitch & Steam on a WIP Wednesday episode: https://craftygemini.com/2021/10/wip-wednesday-48-how-to-make-textured-fabric-with-crafty-gemini.html
• Latifah Saafir: https://www.latifahsaafirstudios.com/
• My favorite irons: https://youtu.be/96UxZg3d25U
• Charlie Bomber Jacket video course: https://craftygemini.com/shop/bomberjacketcourse/