Today, I’m sharing some bag making tips and pointers – things to keep in mind when you’re making pouches and bag projects.
Of course there are so many different interfacings and stabilizers, so we’re going to focus on two different products and some things to keep in mind.
Be sure to sign up for the newsletter to get more sneak peeks and be the first the know when the new bag club opens here: https://craftygemini.com/newsletter/
Products and projects mentioned:
• Order Wash Away Foundation Roll here: https://craftygemini.com/shop/wash-away-foundation-roll/
• WIP Wednesday #47: Zippered Pouch Tutorial: https://craftygemini.com/2021/09/wip-wednesday-47-use-up-your-fabric-scraps-with-this.html
• 5″ x 10″ Ruler: https://craftygemini.com/shop/crafty-gemini-5-x-10-ruler/
• 3-piece Finger Presser Set: https://craftygemini.com/shop/3-piece-finger-presser-set/
• Bosal In-R-Form: https://craftygemini.com/shop/bosalinrformsewin/
Other products and projects mentioned:
• The Crafty Gemini Shop: https://craftygemini.com/shop/
• Tools & Notions in the Crafty Gemini Shop: https://craftygemini.com/product-category/toolsnotions/
• Cordless Panasonic iron (affiliate link): https://amzn.to/1Pt3C56
• Gracie Saddle Bag Part 1: https://craftygemini.com/2017/02/gracie-saddle-bag-video-tutorial-by-crafty-gemini-video-1-of-2.html
• Gracie Saddle Bag Part 2: https://craftygemini.com/2017/02/gracie-saddle-bag-video-tutorial-by-crafty-gemini-video-2-of-2.html