- Exclusive GO! Die featuring:
- Square-4 1/2″ (4″ finished)
- Square-2 1/2″ (2″ finished)
- Half Square-2″ finished triangle (cuts four)
- GO! Cutting Mat-10″W x 10″H
- Project idea: GO! for It Quilt
- Die Pick
- User Manual
-The table I placed it on has a slick surface so I cut a strip of that shelf lining stuff that helps keep things in place and put it under the GO! to keep it from moving as I cut. It worked like a charm.
Now feed it through your GO! and crank the handle in the direction you want the fabric to go. I like to place my hand on the mat as I crank it through to make sure nothing moves and that the fabric doesn’t budge.
It may look a little crazy but trust me… when you open it up and press it it’s perfect.
Sew top and bottom borders first. Trim flush with sides of quilt. Sew side borders and trim flush with top and bottom of quilt. Now it’s ready to be quilted!