Mini Pencil Pack Video Course
This listing is for the PDF and step-by-step online video course for the Mini Pencil Pack by Crafty Gemini.
Finished bag measurements: approximately 4” x 8” x 1.75”.
This project calls for:
• 1Fat quarter of cotton fabric OR large cotton fabric scrap pieces (quilting cottons) for exterior fabric
• 1 Fat Quarter for lining fabric
• A small piece of coordinating or contrasting fabric for handle
• 1 Fat quarter sized piece of Bosal Dura Fuse fusible interfacing
• One 10″ or longer #3 craft zipper
You’ll also need basic sewing and cutting supplies and a sewing machine in good working order that has a zipper foot and straight stitch capabilities.
This online course includes:
• Instant and unlimited access to the course content
• 7 hi-definition video lessons walking you through every single step of how to complete this bag project
• 2-pg PDF with supplemental text instructions
An adorable mini pencil pack, perfect for storing office supplies, as a mini purse, or for gift giving! This bag is a great way to use up fabric scraps!