Supply List for Pop Out Pouch:
• Click here to buy the hardware used to make this project.
• My favorite temporary spray adhesive is this one.
• Cut two outer pieces of fabric to 4.5″ x 7″
• Cut batting slightly larger than outer fabric (4.5″ x 7″), then trim to outer fabric dimensions after quilting, basting or spray basting together.
• Cut two lining pieces of fabric to 4.5″ x 7″
• Cut a 3″ x 3″ square piece of fabric for the applique background.
• Cut a 3″ x 3″ square piece of paper backed fusible web for applique background. I use this product with good results.
Watch video tutorial below: