Are you wondering how to make aprons for yourself and as quick, fun gifts? Home cooks find that putting on an apron transforms their cooking into a special event.
Learn along with Vanessa as you sew this super cute Hipster Apron! We’ll cover a TON of different techniques in the pre-recorded video lessons as she teaches you how to make this reversible apron.
- tips for making a buttonhole
- making & attaching slanted patch pockets for easy access
- sewing a V-neckline that lies flat
- slip knot adjustable closure for quick & easy putting on and taking off apron
- and so much more!
With the Hipster Apron Course & Kit Bundle bundle you’ll get:
- Unlimited and indefinite access to the step-by-step video lessons on how to make Mary Mulari’s REVERSIBLE Hipster Apron Pattern.
- One hard copy pattern of Reversible Hipster Apron Pattern by Mary Mulari
- TWO mystery 1-yard cuts of designer quality quilting cotton
- One spool of Konfetti by Wonderfil 100% Egyptian Cotton Thread
- One exclusive Crafty Gemini sticker
- Autographed thank you card
Let’s make crafty aprons for kids, too! This tutorial will show you how.