JUKI MO-114D Serger/Overlock
FREE shipping in the 48 contiguous states. We cannot offer international shipping on this item.
- Create beautifully finished seams with the JUKI MO-114D! Start and finish your projects with the wide variety of stitch patterns. The JUKI MO-114D can sew both stretchy and knit fabrics with ease with 4-thread overlock, 3-thread rolled hem, and 3-thread narrow overlock options. Practical and versatile features makes the MO-114D an absolute breeze to use.
- I have created a few videos to help you get started with your new serger!
- Adjustable Stitch Length: Change the length of your stitch according to your project by simply turning the dial located on the exterior right-hand side within the range of 1 to 4mm.
- Wide Variety of Stitch Patterns: sew both stretchy and knit fabrics with the 2/3/4 thread overlock with chain stitch and cover stitch, 3-thread narrow overlock, and 3-thread rolled hem.
- Differential Feeds: Adjustable stitch length by simply turning the exterior dial on the right-hand side.
- Lay-In Tension Slots: Thread easily and efficiently by following the color-coded thread paths on the tension slots.
- Bright LED Light: Brightens the needle entry area. The LED light will not heat up even during long hours of operation.
- Cutting Width: Create perfect seams and rolled edges by adjusting the cutting width with ease.
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment: Ability to adjust the presser foot pressure according to the type of material being sewn.
- Lower Looper Threader: Slide the thread into the slot and snap the looper into place allowing for easy threading in seconds!
- Needle Type: 130R / 705H
- Number of Threads: 2/3/4 Threads
- Maximum Stitch Speed: 1,500 spm
- Max. Stitch Length: 4mm
Out of stock
Out of stock