Bobbie T-shirt Online Video Course
This is the online video course for the Jalie 3880- BOBBIE Worry-free V-Neck Top. All course lessons are taught by Vanessa of Crafty Gemini.
** The pattern is NOT included in this course price. You can purchase the sewing pattern separately here: Buy the Bobbie pattern.
In this video course you will learn the following with 10 step-by-step video lessons:
• How to read a Jalie sewing pattern
• How to choose the correct size
• How to trace and cut out your pattern pieces
• How to select the correct fabric for the project
• How to cut fabric out correctly
• How to transfer pattern marks to your fabric easily and precisely
• How to sew up the top
• How to sew with stretch knit fabrics
• How to understitch
• How to make this top on a domestic sewing machine only (straight stitch and zig-zag stitch sewing machine required)
• and more!! I share all kinds of tips & tricks along the way!
• Rounded-V neck dolman top with unique longer facing that keeps the neckline against the body and hides the bra at all times. No more layering, no more unwanted “reveals”, even when you bend over to pick up something on the ground or hail a cab!
- Rounded V-Neck
- No bands or binding
- Loose at the bust, tapered towards the hips
Included 28 Sizes: From Girls Size 2 to US Women’s Size 24
Size chart: https://jalie.com/product_sizes/3880.pdf
Suggested fabrics: Fluid knit with nice drape and 20% stretch across the grain, with a soft hand. Light/Medium weight knit (jersey/ITY) with fluid drape.
Notions needed: Coordinating thread.
*Vanessa is wearing size Z (Large) and Allie (7 yrs old) is wearing size L (kids size 8) (with no modifications).