Baby Quilt and Owl Softie PDF Pattern & Videos
This PDF pattern comes with password protected access to 4 hi-definition videos where I walk you through every step of the way in completing both the baby quilt and the owl softie projects. Video information is provided on the 1st page of the PDF that is emailed to you after your payment is processed.
The PDF is 13-pgs long with step-by-step full color images and instructions and includes the pattern templates for the owl softie toy.
Super easy to follow a great beginner project if you’ve never made a quilt but want to try it. The pattern requires you to make only one block (repeated 9 times) and requires no fancy quilting machine or fussy binding to work with. This is a great way to start with a small baby quilt that could also be used as a wall hanging or tummy time play mat.
Supplies you’ll need for this project:
- 1/2 yard of a light red fabric
- 1 yard of medium red fabric print
- 5/8 yard of light teal fabric print
- 3/8 yard of medium teal fabric print
- 40″ x 40″ of cotton or polyester batting
- 40″ x 40″ of backing fabric
- Embroidery floss or perle cotton for tying the quilt
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine