I know how much you enjoy small pouch projects so, I’m back with another tutorial for you!
This 3D Triangle Pop Out Pouch is a beginner friendly, scrap busting project that makes a great little gift!
As pictured above I have made them in two different sizes. The smaller of the two features the 4″ long hardware. The larger pouch was made with the 4.75″ long hardware. We sell both lengths in our online shop here. If you’re wondering about dimensions, don’t worry. I provide you with the fabric cutting measurements below for both sizes of the hardware.
Here are some helpful links for materials featured in the tutorial:
• Get your pop out pouch hardware here: https://bit.ly/2YvfHn2
• My other pop out pouch tutorial: https://bit.ly/3fhNRBG
• Quality cotton fabric here: https://bit.ly/2C03Eqn
• My favorite cotton interfacing: http://bit.ly/2zZwrr6
• Thread snips I use: https://bit.ly/2B2svJu
Cutting Directions for 4″ and 4.75″ Hardware:
If you’re using the 4″ Pop Out Pouch Hardware:
• Cut 2 cotton fabric squares for exterior at 5″ x 5″
• Cut 2 cotton fabric square for lining at 5″ x 5″
• Cut 2 cotton fabric strips for casing at 2″ x 4.5″
Cut 2 cotton woven fusible interfacing at 5″ x 5″
If you’re using the 4.75″ Pop Out Pouch Hardware:
• Cut 2 cotton fabric squares for exterior at 6″ x 6″
• Cut 2 cotton fabric square for lining at 6″ x 6″
• Cut 2 cotton fabric strips for casing at 2″ x 5.5″
• Cut 2 cotton woven fusible interfacing at 6″ x 6″