I am back with a cooking tutorial for you! I would like to share with you a quick and easy Thanksgiving side dish recipe- Turkey Bacon Green Beans. Gather up your ingredients in this list:
- Turkey Bacon
- Green beans 1-2 lbs.
- Olive oil
Here’s how you do it:
- Cut the bacon in little bite-sized pieces
- Using 1 tablespoon olive oil, crisp up the bacon at medium-high heat for 8-10 mins.
- Steam the frozen green beans in ¼ cup of water for 5 mins. Cover the pot but stir occasionally.
- Take off the cover, and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add bacon bits.
I hope you enjoy this and stay tuned for more cooking tutorials and recipes. Watch as I cook my Turkey Bacon Green Beans in this tutorial.