Crafty Gemini Quilt Club- Pre-Sale {Limited Time Offer}

crafty gemini quilt club pre-sale Hi all! We are in a mad rush to finish wrapping presents and leave to visit my family but I wanted to take a minute to let you know that my Quilt Club pre-sale offer expires tomorrow evening- 12/24/14! I started accepting members into my Crafty Gemini Quilt Club on Friday and in just 4 days we have over 360 members signed up and ready to have some quilty fun!! 2015 is going to be so much fun! If you’re not on my email newsletter list then you probably have no idea what I’m talking about. Well, just to recap…I’m launching a new online quilting community in January and am currently accepting members at a discounted rate until 12/24/2014 at 11:59pm EST. This is only the pre-sale offer and after this opportunity expires tomorrow night the price will go up! Get this as a gift to yourself! It will be worth it.

My Quilt Club is for anyone who loves to quilt or wants to learn! I will have a full beginner video series just for newbies. We are also going to have online course videos, tips & tricks videos, weekly live video streaming chats, a Block of the Month Mystery Quilt, swaps and so much more! We haven’t even officially launched yet and members have already started chatting and getting to know one another in our Club Quilter’s Forum. Don’t miss out!

To learn more about my Quilt Club and the pre-sale offer CLICK HERE to watch the video that describes everything in detail and includes the sign up links as well.

I’m off to wrap some more gifts before we leave town for a few days. Let me know if you have any questions about the Quilt Club. Hope to see you in January!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN MY QUILT CLUB!

crafty gemini quilt club pre sale graphics

Membership Includes

14 Responses to Crafty Gemini Quilt Club- Pre-Sale {Limited Time Offer}

1. Susan December 23, 2014 at 8:09 am #

You forgot to mention a few important details, like which night these things will be held on and what time. I can’t sign up if it’s on a night when I already have other commitments. Will it be Monday night at 9pm, like last week when you tried out the streaming? Will streamed classes or what have you be recorded, so if we miss it we can watch it later? If someone doesn’t find it to be what they expected, how would they go about canceling? A sample class would have been nice, so we could see what it was like. Will the chatting feature work on the ipad? (It didn’t work the other night.) I would like to be able to participate, and if sewing along, will be watching on my ipad. Thanks for answering. 🙂

2. Profile photo of Vanessa Vargas Wilson
    Vanessa Vargas Wilson December 23, 2014 at 8:46 am #

Hi Susan,

The live stream sessions will be alternated each week at different times. Since there will be 4 each month I will try to offer them on different days and times to accomodate different schedules and our overseas friends. All the livestream sessions will be recorded and archived on the site in case you miss ay of the live recordings. If you pay for the whole year you can only cancel for the next year. No partial refunds will be awarded. If you pay month-to-month you can cancel whenever you want via PayPal. Here is a tutorial on how to cancel recurring payments on PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/helpcenter/helphub/article/?articleID=FAQ2327
    You will be able to access the chat function on an iPad but you will have to download the app first. Thanks.

3. Susan December 23, 2014 at 5:47 pm #

Hi Vanessa,

It seems that you’ve thought of everything. Thanks for answering my questions. I feel better about it now. I like to know what I’m getting into. Looks like you’ve got your work cut out for you!

4. Deborah December 24, 2014 at 1:32 am #

Hi Vanessa,

I love reading your blog and receiving your emails. Thank you so much for all of the wonderful tips and tricks. I have learned so much. I was wondering if we will still have access to your blog, videos, etc… like we do now or will we have to join your club to continue receiving your info?

Thanks,
    Deborah

• Profile photo of Vanessa Vargas Wilson
      Vanessa Vargas Wilson December 26, 2014 at 7:08 pm #

All my current content will continue to be free. I will also continue to upload free content just as I have been. The Quilt Club is a separate venture.

5. Qlt812 December 27, 2014 at 5:30 am #

I’m real excited about what you have planned for 2015

6. Jackie mcclain January 28, 2015 at 2:36 pm #

Just came across your club, can I still join and what is the price?

7. BARB January 30, 2015 at 2:40 pm #

Hey. I signed up for 1 month of the quilt club but my pay pal acct got charged for recurring billing. How do I change it to 1 month?

8. Violet February 3, 2015 at 12:37 pm #

I joined at the discount rate but I cannot find a confirmation e-mail.

• Profile photo of Vanessa Vargas Wilson
      Vanessa Vargas Wilson February 3, 2015 at 12:48 pm #

Hi Violet! I just resent you a welcome email with a new password to login. Check your spam/junk folder too in case it ends up there. Thanks!

9. Profile photo of Wanda
    Wanda March 24, 2015 at 1:25 pm #

If anyone is looking for I-R foam plus go to quilting-warehouse.com they have it

10. Dawn May 13, 2015 at 11:45 pm #

I can not sign in. I can’t remember user name or password please help. Thank you Dawn

1. The Comfort Trunk - January 15, 2015

[…] I am so very excited to tell you that I have joined a very exciting, new quilting group called the Crafty Gemini Quilt Club and it’s been going on for about a couple of weeks now with some very cool and exciting […]