Craftsy is at it again! This time it’s their Christmas sale and they are offering all classes up to 75% off until tomorrow, December 24, 2012. Perfect timing to sign up for my home decor class if you haven’t already done so!
I teach a class called Sew Little: Nursery Design and although it’s titled like that it really is a home decor class. The projects I teach you how to custom make can be used in any room of the house or office.
Here’s a quick list of everything I teach you how to make step-by-step in the course:
– window valance
– window curtains
– seat & back chair cushions
– baby’s changing pad cover (*this is the only nursery specific project in the class*)
– how to create your own piping
– how to insert piping in your projects
– how to make 3 different types of ruffles
– how to attach ruffles to your projects
– how to make a pleated panel
– how to make a french seam
– how to sew a blind hem
– how to sew a simple hem
– and a ton more including tips & tricks you can apply to many more projects!
|Pleated panel I teach in my class.|
|Baby’s changing pad cover I teach in my class.|
|Seat cushion cover with ruffle embellishment I teach in my class.|
|Seat cushion cover and piping trim I teach in my class.|
|Valance and curtains I teach in my class.|
If you haven’t tried a Craftsy course yet here are a few FREE classes you can register for and try out completely for FREE. Try it out… I think you’ll love the unlimited access to their user-friendly platform. Remember the sale ends on December 24th so head over to Craftsy and pick out a few fun classes for yourself or a friend. Happy crafting!