I’m okay… and I’m back!
Thank you all for your emails of concern regarding where I’ve been the past few months. I really appreciate the love. I can explain…. I promise.
I’m pregnant with Baby #2!
The first trimester really took a toll on me especially with a “real” job, business, and a very active 18 month old at home. I just couldn’t do it all! Unfortunately for you all, my blogging and tutorials had to be put on hold until I started feeling like a human being again. I am now starting to get my energy back and am starting to catch up with my blogland work. We are very excited and I’ll be sure to keep you posted on our new adventure as our little family grows.
In more sewing/quilting related news… a lot has happened since I last blogged. Here is a brief recap but I will be going more into depth as the days go by…. expect to see me here a lot more regularly.
– I received word that one of my original paper pieced blocks will be featured in Quiltmaker’s 100 Blocks issue, Vol. 3 (in stores this May!) AHHHH!!!
– Two of my original patterns have been published by QuiltWoman.com! You can only purchase these patterns from QuiltWoman.com. I’ll also note that they both have full color diagram instructions and are hard copy patterns that are mailed to you. Check them out!
– I’ve also ordered a brand new DSLR camera that arrives tomorrow and I can hardly wait! I’ll give a full introduction of this after I play around with it for a few days.
– I’m working on the Ruffled Pillowcase Dress Tutorial that so many have asked for. The pattern will have a complete chart of fabric and cutting requirements for girl sizes newborn to Size 8. With tons of diagrams and a video tutorial (of course!). Stay tuned!
– Lastly, I’ll leave you with a new video tutorial I just posted- How to hand sew binding to the back of a quilt. This is just my way of doing it but I hope it helps some of you out there that are still confused as to how it’s done. ENJOY!