This is where the video instructions for Crafty Gemini’s Tulipán Video Quilt Along will live. First video in the series goes live on Friday, July 14th. Please check back then!
VIDEO #1: In this first video of the series I go over the design layout, give you a brief introduction of the construction process for this foundation paper pieced quilt and go over the supplies and yardage you will need to complete the quilt top.
- Vanessa C5668- Black: 1 1/4 yd
- Hatch CM2959- White: 5/8 yd
- Vanessa C5659- White: 3/8 yd
- Vanessa C5668- White: 1/4 yd
- Vanessa C5657- White: 1/4 yard
- Vanessa C5665- White: 3/8 yard
- Fun Sketch C8224- Red: 1 yard
For a better visual of what fabrics the above item #s refer to here is the same list but with a small image of the actual fabric print:
Now here is the 1st video in this series! Gather up your supplies and tune in next Friday night for Video #2!
Here is a list of where you can get supplies I mentioned in the video below:
• Kinfolk fabric collection by Vanessa Vargas Wilson for Timeless Treasures Fabrics– to purchase the fabric contact your local independent quilt shop or online retailer.
In this second video we go over foundation paper options and what sizes to cut the fabrics for our black blocks. There is a lot of information in this video so please watch it in it’s entirety especially if you are a beginner to foundation paper piecing.
Click HERE to download the foundation template.