Trixie Pouch- PDF & Video Course
This is the step-by-step online video course for the Trixie Pouch by Crafty Gemini.
The Trixie Pouch is a handy little zipper pouch that features either 8 or 10 mesh fabric compartments. It can be used for organizing your essential oil bottles, nail polish or even thread!
Fabric & Supply List:
- Two 10″ x 10″ squares of fabric for pouch exterior
- Two 10″ x 10″ squares of fabric for pouch lining
- Scrap piece of foam stabilizer/batting/fleece large enough to cut two templates out of
- Bosal Fashion Fuse woven fusible interfacing enough to fuse to both pouch lining pieces
- At least a 6″ x 18″ piece of mesh fabric.
- One yard of 5/8″ wide FOE (fold over elastic)
- One 16” (or longer) #3 craft zipper per pouch (I highly recommend an 18″-22″ zipper. Longer will be easier to work with.)
- Rotary Cutter or scissors
- Coordinating thread
- Fabric marking pen or chalk
- Iron & Ironing Board