Raglan T-Shirt Online Video Course
This is the online video course for the Jalie 3245- Raglan Tee & Racerback Tank Sewing Pattern. All course lessons are taught by Vanessa of Crafty Gemini.
** The pattern is NOT included in this course price. You can purchase the sewing pattern separately here: Buy the t-shirt pattern.
This video course includes 31 video lessons!
In this video course you will learn the following:
• How to read a Jalie sewing pattern
• How to choose the correct size
• How to trace and cut out your pattern pieces
• How to select the correct fabric for the project
• How to cut fabric out correctly
• How to transfer pattern marks to your fabric easily and precisely
• How to sew 4+ different versions of this top! We will cover all 4 views in the pattern- 1) raglan t-shirt, 2) raglan tunic length, 3) sleeveless racerback tank, 4) sleeveless racerback tunic.
• How to sew with stretchy knit fabrics
• How to finish the neckline with a clean and professional finish
• How to make these tops on a domestic sewing machine only
• Tips for making these tops quickly and easily on a serger
• and more!! I will share all kinds of tips & tricks along the way!
• This online course also features live video chats where Vanessa will answer your questions and check in with you. These chats are always a ton of fun!
Description: View A: Raglan top with curved hem, half sleeve and binded neckline. View B: Raglan tunic with curved hem, half sleeve, patch pockets and binded neckline. View C: Racerback top with curved hem, binded neckline and armhole. View D: Racerback tunic with curved hem, patch pockets binded neckline and armhole.
Included 29 Sizes: From US size 12M (kids) to size 22 (women’s)
Size chart: https://jalie.com/product_sizes/3245.pdf
Suggested fabrics: Knit with 40% stretch across the grain and 20% lengthwise with great drape and heft for best results.
Notions needed: Coordinating thread.
This one raglan tee pattern is sure to become a sewing staple! Make it for all the girls in the family from babies to adult women! Versatile pattern that can be made to suit all 4 seasons!
*Vanessa is wearing size Z (with no modifications) and Allie (7 yrs old) is wearing size K (with no modifications).