Welcome to the Blox Quilt Along Video Series!
BLOX QUILT ALONG
Supplies & Materials:
• Fabric collection used: Dominicana by Vanessa Vargas Wilson of Crafty Gemini for Timeless Treasures Fabrics.
• See the chart below for approximate yardage amounts needed. Please contact your local independent fabric store or online retailers to purchase the fabric necessary to complete this project. A list of some online retailers who currently carry the collection are listed at the bottom of this page for you.
[Note: Extra yardage has already been allotted in the amounts listed below so, you will have more than you need if you get what is on this list. This is especially helpful for beginners or for if/when you make a miscut.]
If you’re buying from an online retailer who does not use the item # for the fabrics I’ve compiled a shortcut list for you with a quick description of the artwork to help you differentiate between all the fabrics:
- Green plantain print: 5/8 yard
- Yellow on yellow triangle print: 3/8 yard
- Gray on gray triangle print: 3/8 yard
- Red on red triangle print: 3/8 yard
- Large floral on aqua background: 3/8 yard
- Large floral in white background: 3/8 yard
- Aqua palm leaves print: 1/4 yard
- Coral palm leaves print: 1/8 yard
- Gray palm leaves print: 3/8 yard
- Guavas print: 5/8 yard
- House print: 3/4 yard
- Gray tossed dandelion print: 1/4 yard
- Multi-color plus & minus on white background: 3/8 yard
- Multi-color confetti on white background: 3/8 yard
- Solid Teal (darker of the two teal solids): 3/8 yard
- Solid Aqua (lighter of the two teal solids): 1/8 yard
• In this video I go over the basic information you need to know to get started with this project.
• Finished Blox Quilt measures approximately 52” x 65”.
• Click HERE to download and print a full page color print out of the Blox Quilt Design.