Zip-Away Organizer Video Course & PDF
This item is for a PDF pattern, step-by-step online video course & supplemental printable text instructions for the Zip-Away Organizer by Crafty Gemini.
• The finished organizer measures approx: 6.5″ x 8.5″ x .75″
• Supplies needed:
- 3-5 coordinating fat quarters of 100% cotton fabric
- 1 fat quarter for exterior fabric
- 1 fat quarter for lining fabric & fabric strips for the spine
- 1 fat quarter for slip in pocket
- 6” x 9” piece of clear vinyl for zipper pocket
- 9” x 13” piece of Bosal In-R-Form Foam Stabilizer
- 1 pack of 36” x 46” Bosal Fashion Fuse
- One 7” (or longer) zipper for vinyl pocket
- One 30” (or longer) handbag zipper for main closure
- One sheet of white tissue paper
- Basic sewing supplies and notions, sewing machine with zipper foot
mwhunter10 (verified owner) –
I was able to download the pattern but can’t find the video tutorial. Where can I find it?
Vanessa Vargas Wilson –
Login to your courses here: http://craftygemini.com/my-courses.