Over-Under Pouch KIT includes PDF Pattern & Video Course
The Over-Under Pouch is a fun project to make especially if you're new to fabric weaving! Learn how to prep your fabric strips and weave your own unique fabric panel to display in a fun little zip pouch. PDF pattern includes template for two sizes- Small and Large pouch.
The Over-Under Pouch KIT includes the following:
• WEFTY™ needle set (includes both 1/2″ and 1″ sizes)
• One pack of white woven fusible interfacing (36″ x 46″)
• One 11″ x 14″ piece of foam core board
• TWO 16″ zippers in assorted colors
• KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE FABRIC OR BIAS TAPE MAKERS.
When you purchase the kit you also receive online access to the PDF pattern template to make the pouches in two sizes and a video course with step-by-step hi-definition video lessons walking you through every single step of the pouch project. Online video course includes:
• 5 video lessons (over 40 minutes of video instruction! )
• 1 page PDF with the downloadable pattern pieces for two sizes: small and large
• Unlimited access to video lessons. The videos never expire! You can watch them whenever you want, indefinitely.
**No written instructions are included as a part of this course. Instructions are only included in step-by-step video format for guaranteed success in making this project.
This is a $45.50 value for only $32.00! You SAVE over $13.00 off retail cost of kit, pattern and video course!
4 in stock