Ethel Tote Bag Video Course
This is the step-by-step online video course for the Ethel Tote Bag pattern by Swoon Patterns. Video course is taught by Crafty Gemini.
A roomy, sturdy and stylish open tote bag. With a teardrop shape, Ethel veers away from the usual boxy tote. It’s a “stuff it in and run out the door” kind of bag, designed to comfortably sling over your shoulder. There are a few slip pockets for the small things.
Size & Supply List:
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS:
- 9.5″ wide at top
- 13″ wide at bottom
- 5″ deep
- 10″ tall
- 2/3 yard 44” wide quilting weight exterior fabric
- 3/4 yard 44” wide quilting weight lining fabric
- 1 yard fusible (or sew-in) foam interfacing (Bosal In-R-Form)
- 3 yards 20” wide fusible woven interfacing (Bosal Fashion Fuse)
- 1/4 yard fusible stabilizer (Pellon Peltex 71F)
- Coordinating thread