2-Hour Tote Bag PDF & Video Course
This is the online video course for the 2-Hour Tote Bag. All course lessons are taught by Vanessa of Crafty Gemini.
The finished bag measures ~14″ x 14.5″ x 6″.
This course includes:
• A supplemental PDF with text instructions
• 8 step-by-step video lessons on how to make this bag from start to finish
- This tote bag is big and roomy and great for packing full for a day at the park, beach or a sewing retreat!
- The finished bag includes no raw edges or unfinished seams. It has a clean finish inside and out complete with french seams and bound seams. (See gallery image for inside view of bag.)
• Exterior fabric: 1/2 yard
• Lining fabric: 1/2 yard
• Bottom panel exterior & Lining: 1-2 fat quarters
• Exterior Pockets & pocket lining: 1 fat quarter
• Binding fabric: 1-2 fat quarters
• Bag Body Interfacing: One pack of Bosal Duet Fuse II– double sided fusible batting.
• Shoulder strap: 3.25 yards of 1” wide webbing of your choice.
• All purpose 100% polyester thread for strength but cotton thread would work, too
• 80/12 or 90/14 Universal sewing machine needle (may need larger needle if using leather, cork or vinyl for bag.)
• Basic sewing supplies: safety pin, rulers, cutting tools, plastic clips, fabric safe marking tool, iron + ironing board, sewing machine with straight stitch & zig zag capability.