Kelley Crossbody Bag Kit
We have 400+ kits to go around! They sell out quickly. So, get yours while you can.
In this kit you will receive almost everything you need to make the Kelley Crossbody Bag in October 2016 as a part of the CG Video Bag of the Month Club. Get ready to make this fun, everyday crossbody bag that has tons of pockets and allows you the security of having your belongings right on your body but still have your hands free!
You must be a member of the Bag of the Month Club to access the course videos. Purchasing this kit alone will NOT give you access to the video course.
Save $6 off the retail cost of all these supplies!
The kit includes:
• 1 package of fusible woven interfacing 36″ x 46″ in white (enough for two bags)
• 1 package of 18″ x 58″ of sew-in foam stabilizer (almost enough for two bags- you will need some more if you want to make two bags)
• Two 8″ zippers (black & white) for exterior bag pocket (enough for two bags)
• Two 14″ zippers (black & white) for main bag compartment (enough for two bags)
• 4 nickel plated 1″ D-rings (enough for two bags)
• 2 nickel plated 1″ sliders (enough for two bags)
Fabric requirements will be listed when class goes live on October 1st.
KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE CHARM or FABRIC.
90 in stock