QUILTERS! I need your help & input!

crafty gemini online retreat survey video

Hi all! It’s been a while since I’ve posted. Life is crazy busy! I’m leaving to Missouri tomorrow to film new tutorial for my Crafty Gemini Creates channel so I’ll keep this short. I’m working on something that I think so many of you will benefit from and I need your help and input so I can make it the best it can be!

Please take a few minutes and watch the short video I made for you below and then CLICK HERE to fill out my short survey and let me know your thoughts!

Thanks! Be back soon with another post. I have so much to catch you up on!

, , , , ,

20 Responses to QUILTERS! I need your help & input!

1. Marilyn Markle October 5, 2015 at 4:40 pm #

I would love to see how a “virtual retreat” can happen! I think it would be wonderful for those who love sewing and quilting but cannot get to those classes or retreats, but can still play an active part of the quilting community! Excited for you being the first to venture into this – although I’m not at all surprised at your efforts!
    I really enjoy being a part of your Quilt Club and look forward to anything new that you can bring to us!
    Wishing you and your staff the best of luck on this major production!
    Marilyn

• paula December 13, 2015 at 8:59 pm #

i bought the ruler..and cannot find the tutorial..i know this is not what you wanted, but i was unable to contact you…

2. Beverly October 5, 2015 at 4:48 pm #

I think it’s a great idea. I baby sis my ggrandson so it difficult for me to go anywhere.

3. Irene Spiezio October 5, 2015 at 5:59 pm #

Vanessa, I think that’s a great idea, and very thoughtful. I would consider doing the online retreat. Thanks

4. Cheryl October 5, 2015 at 6:27 pm #

YES YES AND ANOTHER YES!!!
    Please bring webinars and live projects online. I would definately sign up for a yearly membership. In a heartbeat!!

5. Kathy Gospo. October 5, 2015 at 8:10 pm #

Oh my! This is so futuristic! Cutting edge even. I would give this a try. As much as I would love to get to a retreat I don’t see it happening. I think this would bring so many folks together.

6. Alesha K October 5, 2015 at 8:33 pm #

I would definitely sign up for an online retreat. I have MS (Multiple Sclerosis) and can only sew a little at a time, rest a little, then sew some more. This would be perfect for me.

7. Stasia Blalock October 6, 2015 at 12:54 am #

Hey Amiga! I cannot tell you how happy your toots have made me and my two ly. I have 7 sweet kids, home school,and am always working on something, when I get ..err, make time! I would really looking be to go on a retreat, bit can’t. Can you do a webinar/internet retreat? God Bless You!

8. Stasia Blalock October 6, 2015 at 12:55 am #

Hey Amiga! I cannot tell you how happy your toots have made me and my family. I have 7 sweet kids, home school,and am always working on something, when I get ..err, make time! I would really love love love to go on a retreat. Can you do a webinar/internet retreat? God Bless You!

9. Cindy October 6, 2015 at 9:32 am #

I think virtual is the way to go! I love to travel but sometimes it can’t be done.

10. Angela October 8, 2015 at 1:58 pm #

Hi Vanessa,
    I host quilt camps for all ages locally in small rural towns (e.g. Shiner, Texas) because many quilters in my community cannot afford a long weekend retreat or are not able to travel to larger cities such as Houston, Austin (I am in Texas) for large retreats. I would love the opportunity to host a camp locally where my quilters have access to your retreat live/virtually from our small town locations. Venues I have used in the past would be conducive to setting up a projector and computer so I could broadcast the retreat for my campers. I think it is a great idea!
    Thanks,
    Angela
    Happy Harper Quilts
    @happyharperquilts

11. Betty October 11, 2015 at 10:41 am #

Hi love to join but I am deaf and require to have closed captioned so I can read and watch how to make things. I have watch your YouTube many time to make them. Hope it does then I will join. Thanks!

12. Linda Focht October 11, 2015 at 10:46 am #

Hi,
    That would be a great way for people to attend who are not able to go on their ow. I have a chronic disease and can’t get to go. Would be a dream come true.
    Linda

13. KIMNANA October 25, 2015 at 7:51 pm #

Hola: Hace poco tiempo q estoy cosiendo, no profesional, e hice una búsqueda y entre muchas te encontré. Te felicito y te admiro mucho. Sigue siendo tan genuina como te ves en tus diferentes plataformas. Dios los cuide. Mi hija vive en Oviedo, Florida, cuando vaya a visitarla, trataré de conocerte. Éxito siempre.

14. Denise December 31, 2015 at 3:59 pm #

great idea for a virtual retreat!!

15. Laura Wilcox January 5, 2016 at 4:54 pm #

Love the idea!!!

16. Lois Uditsky January 7, 2016 at 1:05 pm #

Why not wear a Mike and have someone video u while u do the retreat in Fla. Just zoom in when teaching a procedure or process!! Then it will be recorded and people can watch anytime!!

17. Janice Duplessie January 19, 2016 at 7:21 am #

I think this would be a wonderful idea. I love to quilt but do not have the funds to go to a retreat. This would be more affordable for me. Thanks

18. Debbie R January 26, 2016 at 4:33 pm #

Hi Vanessa, Do you know when you’ll be filming this week in MO. ? I’d love to get to meet you. If not this time I’ll get there the next time you’re in the area. Debbie from Mo.