My first Stitch Fix box!

Now that I have a new body to dress I am starting off 2014 with an empty closet. This year I plan to make myself a ton of new clothes and treat myself to the occasional trendy pieces. I am no longer pregnant, babywearing or nursing a child and I feel like my body is mine again. So, it’s time to get rid of my old mommy house clothes and dress up!

I told my friend, Kacia of Coconut Robot, my plans and she insisted I try out Stitch Fix.  She absolutely loves their service and said I would love it too.  She has a fab sense of style and I trust what she says so, I gave it a try.

Straight from their website here is what it is: “Stitch Fix is a personal styling service. You tell us your style, size, and budget preferences, and we send you a package of stylish goodies to try on at home. Each Fix is unique and hand-picked just for you.”

If you’d like to give Stitch Fix a try I would appreciate it if you used my link so I can get credit for it.  Once you set up your account you’ll get your own referral link so you can share with your friends/family and earn credit, too! This is my link: http://bit.ly/CraftyGeminiStitchFix

So. Yeah. Me. Trying on new clothes. Crazy.
I hate shopping for clothes so I had no idea I would be as excited as I was to get my first Stitch Fix box. I ripped it open and started trying stuff on. AHH! It felt like Christmas! I love that I had no clue what was in the box. They send you five pieces- it can be any combo of the following: shirts, sweaters, pants, skirts, dresses, jackets, scarves, jewelry and bags.

What the Fix looks like when you open the box. So cute!
What the Fix looks like when you open the box. So cute!

Hello, size 8 jeans!
I tried on the jeans and just about died. They fit like a glove. I love skinny jeans because I mostly wear flat shoes… and these were fabulous! I posted the picture to my Facebook page and everyone kept asking me what else I got in my first Fix. So, I did the only logical thing for a YouTuber to do— I made a video about the whole thing. WATCH THE VIDEO HERE.
You can click HERE to watch my video review of my first Stitch Fix box and what items I decided to keep. {You can also scroll down to the bottom of this page and watch the video here.}
Which one of the five pieces I got was your favorite? Leave me a comment and let me know!

, , , , ,

12 Responses to My first Stitch Fix box!

1. Ray January 28, 2014 at 2:45 am #

Love the clothes you got!! Two questions – how did you lose the weight and tell me about your over-top that you are wearing in the video. Thanks! Love your videos too.

• deborah kessler January 29, 2014 at 2:30 am #

I’d like to know about the top you’re wearing in the video too please 🙂

2. mastonrn January 28, 2014 at 8:47 am #

This looks great. I rarely have times to go shopping. I just ordered my first fix.
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Melissa

3. Time waits for no one . . . January 28, 2014 at 9:40 am #

You look great! I just love all of your tutorials. How do you keep your hair so straight living in Florida?

4. bevhelpsu January 28, 2014 at 10:36 am #

Thank For Sharing. I Hate To Shop Too. Will Check This ServIce Out. Loved All The Tops Especially The White dola

5. Kacia Hosmer January 28, 2014 at 12:03 pm #

woot woot!!!! just a gorgeous mama!!! LOVE YOUR VIDEO!! and your fix!

6. Showgirl January 28, 2014 at 2:46 pm #

Excellent! You look great and it’s SO nice and supportive of your husband to encourage you to spend the $$ on yourself.

7. paulette January 28, 2014 at 8:25 pm #

You look GORGEOUS!! Good for you!! I bet you feel like a million bucks because you sure look like it!!

8. Sam Page January 29, 2014 at 1:48 am #

You Look Wonderful. The jeans looked great on you. All the tops look good on you with the jeans.

9. deborah kessler January 29, 2014 at 2:32 am #

Loved ALL of the clothes. You look great! I think my favorite was the first shirt that was 2 tone and a bit sheer

1. Stitch Fix Box #2 - Crafty Gemini - December 1, 2014

[…] week I’m revealing the contents of my 2nd Stitch Fix box!  If you recall from this post I was very pleased with my first Fix™so I decided to give it another go! To learn more about this […]

2. Sewing up a new wardrobe! - Crafty Gemini - December 1, 2014

[…] new self I started off with some professional help: 1) Tried out a personal styling online service. Click HERE to read that post. 2) Consulted with a professional stylist on what to wear for my body type and lifestyle. Click HERE […]