I WON! I WON!

THANK YOU!

You voted and got me past Rounds 1 & 2 of the Craftsy Blogger Awards contest!
I have been crowned the winner of the Quilting: Best Tutorials category!
Yay!

Now that I’ve won I get to display this awesome winner’s button on my blog AND I can pick one Craftsy class of my choice! There are so many awesome classes to pick from that I’m asking for your help!  I’ve listed below some of the classes I really want to take and I would love it if you would leave me a comment below telling me which classes you think I should select as my freebie class.

Which one would you take?
HELP! Which one should I choose?!

27 Responses to I WON! I WON!

1. ga447 November 12, 2013 at 9:15 am #

I am so happy for you. I always wanted to try quilt as you go.

2. Susan R November 12, 2013 at 10:38 am #

Congratulations Vanessa!! I voted for you and I’m so glad you won. I LOVE Craftsy classes; I’m taking “Slash your stash” right now and its great! It feeds my creative side as well as my love of fabrics. I’m sure whatever you pick you’ll have a great time. Congrats again!!!

3. islandpotpourri November 12, 2013 at 11:07 am #

Angela Wolf’s Designer Jeans class… definitely. You’re already a fab quilter (as your new button attests), so I’m all for stepping out into a new area. 😀

• Donelle Ashley November 12, 2013 at 2:26 pm #

Totally agree!!

• ~Rebekah~ November 12, 2013 at 5:40 pm #

That was the first one I thought of too. What a fun way to make your own jeans!

• Cactusflower November 13, 2013 at 11:21 am #

Definitely designer jeans class!

4. Nupur November 12, 2013 at 11:59 am #

A well-deserved win! Thank you for sharing your tutorials with us. I vote for the patchwork bags class 🙂

5. JCK November 12, 2013 at 1:59 pm #

I don’t know how you do it, with all you have going on, but you ARE the best craft blogger I have ever seen! Maybe it’s that old addage: “If you want something done, ask a busy person.” Congratulations, and keep up the wonderful work!!

6. Unknown November 12, 2013 at 2:22 pm #

I agree with Potpourri…take something a little outside what you usually do. You are already an AWESOME quilter, and your instructions are great, especially for someone who wants to know every step. I also like that you speed up, but still show common steps. Congrats! I finally won a vote!

7. Donelle Ashley November 12, 2013 at 2:25 pm #

I would love for you to take Designer Jeans. That way you can perfect it and then do additional tutorials because you are a great teacher and you are easy to understand.

8. Lisa Colon November 12, 2013 at 2:26 pm #

Congratulations It so hard to just pick one they all sound good, i would try the designer jeans class. Good luck!

9. Jan Dinse November 12, 2013 at 3:05 pm #

OMG! I am so happy for you. I really enjoy your tutorials more than anyone else. You are easy to understand and show everything so well. I would love to pick one class over another, but they are all so good, I have no clue, sorry.

10. Suvarna November 12, 2013 at 3:11 pm #

Quilt as u go patchwork bags class…. i took it and loved it, I know u will tooo. Congratulations!!!!!!!!
    – Lakshmi

11. Tina November 12, 2013 at 3:35 pm #

jeans!

12. BillieBee (billiemick) November 12, 2013 at 3:36 pm #

Congratulations!

13. Cherita Montoney November 12, 2013 at 4:03 pm #

Angela Wolf Jeans. You’ll learn a lot & she is a fun teacher …like…YOU, :-). Also another suggestion, maybe for later & if you haven’t taken them already, is Sandra Betzina’s pant fitting & construction classes. Those are sooooo full of great info! Of all the Craftsy classes I’ve taken (A LOT) hers are my favorite!

14. Pam Quiltaholic Biswas November 12, 2013 at 5:16 pm #

Sewing Designer Jeans, Angela Wolf

With your talent, you can come up with some super duper cool jeans for you and your daughter (maybe son too), but this class will be very useful in the future….. Congratulations on your win. I think you are very skilled in quilting and might not really need the other classes….or might not get as much out of them as you will the jeans class.

15. Leah November 12, 2013 at 8:15 pm #

I’ve taken the quilt as you go with Tara and the Dot to Dot quilting. very different classes, both are excellent.

16. mathana hari November 12, 2013 at 10:21 pm #

conratz Vanessa you deserve this ! such an inspiration you are !! i would vote for patchwork bags!

17. Sona November 13, 2013 at 4:58 am #

Congratulations! I think you should go for the “sewing designer jeans” class.

18. Shalini Gupta November 13, 2013 at 5:36 am #

Hey,

Hi there,I enjoy reading through your article post, I wanted to write a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation All the best for all your blogging efforts.Appreciate the recommendation! Let me try it out.
    Keep working ,great job!
    Awesome post

Visit more info :- Youtube Technical Support

Thanks
    Candy Smith

19. Mosaic Magpie November 13, 2013 at 6:49 am #

Congratulations on a well deserved win! I have taken a few Craftsy classes and they are always great! I think the designer jean class would be good to take….you could learn some useful skills in that class.
    Deb

20. Nettie November 13, 2013 at 10:20 am #

Congratulations on winning best tutorials! You are a very good, detailed teacher and so I know your win is well deserved. I just signed up for the Quilt as you go by Tara and it looks really AWESOME! There are principles I can use on lots and lots of items.
    Happy Thanksgiving too….
    Nettie

21. Hope Grace November 13, 2013 at 1:59 pm #

Yay! Congratulations! So happy to hear you won with your wonderful tutorials! I looked at each of your Craftsy class choices…no wonder you are asking for help deciding! They all sound wonderful! I’m not sure I could pick just one. Kinda’ like the Lays Potato chips. 🙂 I think I would probably do them in order. 🙂 Of course, since I really would love a pair of jeans that really fit, I would probably start with the Designer Jeans. Whichever you choose will be fabulous! ~Sheila~

22. Anonymous November 14, 2013 at 9:08 pm #

I vote for Ferni.

23. fariya khan January 25, 2014 at 12:24 am #

Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited. The Best Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag… Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures.
    LoLsGag.Coma

24. Uhu work February 10, 2014 at 2:46 am #

Many peoples want to earn money on internet without any investment but there is many online jobs which have many investments. Now you can earn without any investment with Just clicking and Earn daily upto 10 Dollars.
    Join this Best opportunity to make money online without any investment or Charges.
    HotProClicks.com