My first LIVE television interview!

AH!  I have so much going on right now… so exciting!
I wanted to do a quickie blog post to let you all know that the link to my first LIVE television interview is now online and ready for all to view.
The segment is called: Cashing in on YouTube: Turning your passion into a side business and consists of a 6:00 minute long interview with me!  Tory Johnson the host of ABC News Now’s @Work show conducted the interview and I’m happy with the way it turned out.  I did ramble a little in some spots but overall I’m proud of it.
Thanks for watching!  Have a great weekend!

, , , ,

11 Responses to My first LIVE television interview!

1. Anonymous August 18, 2011 at 1:12 pm #

Congrats on your interview! I totally agree with you – do something you love that you would do even if you didn’t make money from it. Blessings to you for your continued success!

2. Anonymous August 18, 2011 at 1:23 pm #

Glad to see you get some recognition in our craft world! Have been following your blog for about 2 months; the zipper video was what got me hooked.
    Congrats…have to post anonymous because I can’t get my user name to post.
    Donna(Indiana-also a Gemini)

3. Anonymous August 18, 2011 at 1:31 pm #

Congrats!! You are a great inspiration for me.

4. MN2NM August 18, 2011 at 2:44 pm #

How exciting! Congratulations! I have really enjoyed your blog and great tutorials!

5. Mrs. Sassy Crafter (Fabi) August 18, 2011 at 7:04 pm #

omgosh Vanessa! how exciting!!!! I loved the video, and I didn’t think you ramble, I really ejoyed it =0) what an inspiration you are to me…wish you the best!!!!

6. VickiT August 18, 2011 at 8:11 pm #

Wow! You did a FABULOUS job! No rambling in my mind at all. Great job. It was such fun seeing you on tv that way and probably even moreso for you.

7. Jen of ReannaLily Designs August 18, 2011 at 9:03 pm #

I just watched it. You were awesome! congratulations!!!!

8. Anonymous August 19, 2011 at 12:31 pm #

I don’t think you rambled either. A lot of people aren’t as candid of how they came about their success and the steps they took to achieve it. I really enjoy seeing you succeed. I hope this leads to a t.v. show because you’re fun to watch!

9. Crafty Gemini August 19, 2011 at 12:34 pm #

Thanks so much, everybody! I love to share my story with others with hopes that it inspires people to do what they love! Everyone has their own special talents that they can share with the world with the help of technology and social media. :o)

10. thisyearsdozen August 20, 2011 at 12:00 am #

I love your tutorials. Thanks much for the time spent sharing your talents with others.

11. Mishka August 30, 2011 at 10:56 am #

Wow, awesome interview Vanessa. Congrats!!